Learn to find the opportunities and make money with your digital camera
Most digital photo buffs have thought about turning their hobby into a side business, but building a successful business takes more than passion and photographic skill. Erin Manning knows how, and she shares her expertise in this nuts-and-bolts guide.
Manning, host of the DIY Network’s The Whole Picture, shows you how to identify and act on opportunities, make a business plan, and manage your business from day to day. Make Money with Your Digital Photography is also full of tips to help you improve your product.
- Shows how to find opportunities to get paid for your photography and how to follow up on them
- Helps photographers identify and prepare for pitfalls and problems they may confront
- Packed with advice from the author's own experience in starting and building her own photography business
- Explores popular genres, including wedding photography, shooting children's sports, and taking family portraits
- Includes tips and tricks for improving your photos
- Written by a successful photographer and host of DIY Network’s The Whole Picture
If you've considered turning your digital photography hobby into a money-making venture, Make Money with Your Digital Photography shows you how to get there.