Making Sense: A Student's Guide to Research and Writing Paperback – Dec 23 2009
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
From the Publisher
figures and maps --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
About the Author
Margot Northey was Dean of the School of Business, Queen's University. She is currently a business consultant. Joan McKibbin teaches communications and computer applications at St. Lawrence College.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Browse and search another edition of this book.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education & Reference > Words, Language & Grammar > Linguistics
- Books > Education & Reference > Words, Language & Grammar > Rhetoric
- Books > Education & Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Writing > Writing Skills
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Linguistics > Applied
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Linguistics
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Literature > Creative Writing & Composition
- Books > Textbooks > Reference > Writing Skills