Sex, Power, Conflict: Evolutionary and Feminist Perspectives by David M. Buss and Neil M. Malamuth (Apr 11 1996)
Central Currents in Organization Studies I: Frameworks and Applications by Stewart R Clegg (Feb 4 2002)
- Usually ships in 12 to 14 days
- More buying choices - Hardcover
- CDN$ 1,007.72 new (6 offers)
- CDN$ 1,000.57 used (3 offers)
- Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping.
- "... at least as regards the relationship of men and women to their work. ..." Read more
Gender, Kinship and Power: A Comparative and Interdisciplinary History by Mary Jo Maynes, Ann Waltner, Birgitte Soland and Ulrike Strasser (Dec 20 1995)
- Page 75: ... suggests that the relationships between men and women as they are ... See a random page in this book.
SAGE Directions in Educational Psychology by Neil J Salkind (Nov 15 2010)
- Page 301: ... new patterns in men-women relationships. And now Carl Rogers on ... See a random page in this book.
Digital Literacy: Concepts, Methodologies, Tools and Applications by Information Resources Management Association (Jul 31 2012)
- Page 813: ... difference and relationship between men and women which are learned. ... See a random page in this book.