Manage Your Online Reputation Paperback – Dec 1 2010
|New from||Used from|
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Tony Wilson practices in the areas of franchising, licensing, and Intellectual Property Law, and is ranked as a leading Canadian Franchise lawyer by LEXPERT. He is an Adjunct Professor at Simon Fraser University and a regular business columnist for The Globe and Mail and Lawyers Weekly. His articles have appeared in Maclean's, BC Restaurant News, TEACHER, World Trademark Review, Bartalk, and Canadian Lawyer magazine. He is author of the best-selling book Buying a Franchise in Canada: Understanding and Negotiating your Franchise Agreement, the only comprehensive legal guide for persons seeking to buy franchised businesses in Canada, and Manage Your Online Reputation, a book written to guide individuals and businesses in monitoring and protecting their personal and corporate reputations on social media.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Small Business & Entrepreneurship
- Books > Computers & Technology > History & Culture > Digital Law
- Books > Computers & Technology > History & Culture > Manager's Guides to Computing
- Books > Computers & Technology > Networking & Cloud Computing > Internet, Groupware, & Telecommunications
- Books > Law > Practical Guides