- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Management: The Basics Hardcover – Aug 16 2004
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
A valuable addition to the management lexicon - I would urge students of management to read this book.
James Pickford, Editor of FT Mastering, Financial Times
Witzel has an engaging style which makes this an excellent text for students on introductory business and management courses.
Kerry Carson, University of Louisiana
About the Author
Morgen Witzel is Honorary Senior Fellow at the School of Business and Economics, University of Exeter, and editor in chief of Corporate Finance Review. He has lectured and written on many topics in business and management, including business in China, virtual organizations and management history. He has written nine books and over 300 articles and essays for journals including the Financial Times, The Smart Manager and European Business Forum. His works include the Biographical Dictionary of Management (Thoemmes Press, 2001), Builders and Dreamers: The Making and Meaning of Management (FT-Prentice Hall, 2001), Managing in Virtual Organizations (Thomson Learning, 2003) and Singular and Different: Business in China, Past, Present andFuture (Palgrave Macmillan 2004).
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Browse and search another edition of this book.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Job Hunting & Careers > Guides
- Books > Business & Investing > Management & Leadership > Management
- Books > Business & Investing > Reference
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Management
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance > Management