Briefcase Books: Manager’s Guide to Motivating Employees
More than 700,000 Briefcase Books sold!
A manager’s guide to inspiring employees to work at peak performance―to improve organizational culture and help meet the bottom-line
About the Book
Manager’s Guide to Motivating Employees is the perfect primer for managers looking to jumpstart the work ethic, excitement, and company synergy by engaging and motivating their employees. This new edition provides entertaining case studies and examples of how readers can create an environment in which employees feel passionate about their jobs and put the best of them in everything they do.
Written specifically for today’s busy manager, Briefcase Books feature eye-catching icons, checklists, and sidebars to guide managers step by step through everyday workplace situations.
Key Selling Features
- Proven tactics for creating relationships and ensuring effective communication to get the optimal performance from employees
- Clear definitions of key terms and concepts
- Practical advice for minimizing the possibility of error
- Examples of successful management
- Specific planning procedures, tactics, and hands-on techniques
Market / Audience
Managers of all levels
About the Author
Anne Bruce (Sacramento, CA) is a nationally recognized speaker, workshop leader, and author. Her books include the Briefcase Books Be Your Own Mentor and Building A High Morale Workplace and Perfect Phrases for Documenting Employee Performance Problems.