- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Managing Security Overseas: Protecting Employees and Assets in Volatile Regions Hardcover – Aug 18 2009
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Scott Alan Ast, has over 28 yearsâ experience in securityÂ management, consulting, and investigations. He has been recognized as a subject matter expert by the FBI and is a member of an InfraGard Critical Infrastructure Special Interest Group. Â He is a board Certified Protection Professional (CPP), Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE), and a Certified CPTED Planner. His projects have been featured in national publications such as Business Week. He has assisted the Department of Homeland Security, the EPA, the USDA, and the Rand Corporation in developing national policy for the protection of critical infrastructure. Mr. Ast has been deployed to Iraq six times as a Department of Defense contractor in support of Iraq reconstruction efforts, where his responsibilities included force protection, physical security, and emergency planning.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Management & Leadership > Leadership
- Books > Business & Investing > Management & Leadership > Motivational
- Books > Business & Investing > Reference > Shopping & Commerce
- Books > Computers & Technology > Certification Central > Exams > Security+
- Books > Computers & Technology > History & Culture > Manager's Guides to Computing
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Crime & Criminals > Criminology
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Crime & Criminals > Forensic Science
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Leadership
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Motivational
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance
- Books > Textbooks > Law
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Criminology