- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Managing Your Money All-In-One For Dummies Paperback – Nov 10 2008
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
Get a handle on yourmoney and take chargeof your financial future!
Want to take control of your finances once and for all? This easy-to-understand guide combines expert money management advice with personal finance tips. From credit cards and insurance to taxes, investing, retirement, and more, seven minibooks show you how to improve your relationship with money — no matter your age or stage of life.
Assess your financial situation — calculate debt, prepare a budget, trim spending, boost income, and improve your credit score
Run a money-smart household — save on utilities, reduce waste, and cut medical and transportation costs
Tackle your debt head-on — consolidate your debt, negotiate with creditors, and get professional help
Save and invest wisely — develop good saving habits, weigh your investment options, save for college or retirement, and trade online
Protect your money and assets — combat identity theft, conduct online banking, and determine your home, auto, and life insurance needs
Ensure a comfortable retirement — from 401(k)s to IRAs to reverse mortgages, manage your money and maximize your return
Plan your estate and will — prepare and safeguard a will or trust, work with planners and attorneys, and take care of aging parents
Open the book and find:
Ways to scale back on expenses
How to choose the right mortgage — and avoid foreclosure
Tips for lowering your taxes
Solutions for paying down debt
Proven investment advice
How to pay for college
The pros and cons of bankruptcy
Guidance in managing your money online
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Using the Internet to Help Manage Your Finances
Working With an Online Broker
Online Retirement Planning
Estate Planning Online
To sum it up, "Managing Your Money All-In-One For Dummies" is perfect for someone who wants to get control of their personal finances.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > Accounting
- Books > Business & Investing > Management & Leadership > Management
- Books > Business & Investing > Personal Finance > Budgeting & Money Management
- Books > For Dummies Store > Business & Investing > Accounting
- Books > For Dummies Store > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > General
- Books > For Dummies Store > Business & Investing > Management & Leadership
- Books > For Dummies Store > Business & Investing > Personal Finance
- Books > Professional & Technical > Accounting & Finance > Finance
- Books > Professional & Technical > Accounting & Finance > Industries & Professions > Accounting
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Management
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance