Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage Personal Care Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Music Deals Store Fall Tools

Reason for Reading: Next in the series.

Up to this point Junya has not been much of a character, so I was completely surprised with the way he has taken the death of a previous main character and is stepping up to the plate to fill his shoes. This is an extremely action-packed, violent, raw emotion filled volume. Taking the story to new places I hadn't dreamt of. I had no idea Junya would enter into this underworld of assassins, dirty politicians and a god-complex vigilante with so much ease. A new and very interesting character, nicknamed "The Pusher" has been introduced but my prediction of an old character coming forward based on his appearance in the last few scenes of volume 7 and the fact that he is on the cover of this volume proved false. As Anderson is not even in this book! Why is he on the cover? The Pusher would have made a better cover pick, imho. Two more books in the series to go and I can't wait to find out how this all plays out!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again