- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Market Segmentation: How to do it, how to profit from it Paperback – Oct 1 2004
There is a newer edition of this item:
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
Provides a structured, no-nonsense approach to getting market segmentation right.
From the Back Cover
Market Segmentation is the only book in the world that spells out a totally dispassionate, systematic process for arriving at genuine, needs-based segments that can enable organisations to escape from the dreary, miserable, downward pricing spiral which results from getting market segmentation wrong.
Nothing in business works unless markets are correctly defined, mapped, quantified and segmented. Why else have hundreds of billions of dollars been wasted on excellent initiatives such as TQM, BPR, Balanced Scorecards, Six Sigma, Knowledge Management, Innovation, Relationship Marketing and, latterly, CRM? The answer, of course, is because of a lack of a structured approach to market segmentation.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Management & Leadership > Management
- Books > Business & Investing > Marketing & Sales > Marketing
- Books > Business & Investing > Popular Economics
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Management
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Marketing & Sales > Marketing
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Marketing & Sales > Sales & Selling > Management
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance > Economics
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance > Management
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance > Marketing