- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Masonry Design and Detailing Sixth Edition Hardcover – Jun 7 2012
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Christine Beall is a consulting architect who has more than 25 years of experience in the design, specification, and construction of residential, commercial, institutional, and industrial buildings. She has written or edited several books, including Masonry Design and Detailing and Thermal and Moisture Protection Manual (also from McGraw-Hill), and has published more than 100 articles and papers on masonry, sealants, glass, fire-resistant materials, moisture problems, and related construction topics. An active member in several professional organizations, Ms. Beall works as a consultant and expert witness in solving or avoiding design and construction problems. She has also been a contributor to Architectural Graphic Standards and the Masonry Designer’s Guide to the MSJC Masonry Code and Specifications and McGraw-Hill’s Encyclopedia of Science and Technology.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Fortunately, I found this book for around $20.00 which is about the maximum I would pay for this book. If you find yourself struggling with the design of structural masonry DO NOT purchase this book, there are other resources that are out there to help. As far as details or "extra information" on the subject for masonry then this is definitely a good buy only if it's under $25.00.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Professional & Technical > Architecture > Drafting & Presentation
- Books > Professional & Technical > Architecture > Reference > Methods & Materials
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Civil > Construction
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Materials Science
- Books > Science & Math
- Books > Textbooks > Architecture
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Architecture