Master Microsoft Office 2000 VISUALLY Paperback – May 26 1999
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
Microsoft(r) Master Office 2000 Visually(TM) "A publishing concept whose time has come!" - The Globe and Mail Read Less, Learn More The Revolutionary Way to Learn!
* Visual Learning With text and visuals tightly integrated to provide complete coverage of Microsoft Office 2000 high-productivity components, Master Microsoft Office 2000 Visually's cutting-edge graphic presentation style makes it quicker and easier than ever to become a Microsoft Office 2000 expert.
* Practical Know-How This hands-on guide shows you how to make real-world use of Microsoft Office 2000 with step-by-step instructions on how to accomplish specific tasks to solve specific problems.
* Complete Mastery Master every feature of Microsoft Office 2000 - make the most of each individual program, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, Publisher, FrontPage, and more; integrate applications for maximum productivity; and take full command of Office 2000 in either personal or corporate environments.
CD-ROM jam-packed with:
* Real Player Internet audio player
* EarthLink Network's TotalAccess - with Netscape Navigator 4.5 and Microsoft Internet Explorer 4.0
* Complete, on-screen, searchable pdf version of the book
* Web links to scores of valuable Office resources
Plus ... tryouts of:
* Paint Shop PRO - graphics software
* Winzip 7.0 - file compression & archiving software
* WinFax Pro 9.0 - fax software
* Norton Utilities
* TalkWorks PRO 2.0 - fax and messaging software
"If you have to see it to believe it, this is the book for you!" - PC World www.idgbooks.com
About the Author
At maranGraphics, we believe in producing great computer books-one book at a time. Each maranGraphics book uses the award-winning communication process that we have been developing over the last 25 years. Using this process, we organize screen shots, text and illustrations in a way that makes it easy for you to learn new concepts and tasks. We spend hours deciding the best way to perform each task, so you don't have to! Our clear, easy-to-follow screen shots and instructions walk you through each task from beginning to end. Our detailed illustrations go hand-jn-hand with the text to help reinforce the information. Each illustration is a labor of love-some take up to a week to draw! We want to thank you for purchasing what we feel are the best computer books money can buy. We hope you enjoy using this book as much as we enjoyed creating it! Sincerely, The Maran Family please visit us on the web at: www.maran.com
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
I read this book over the course of about 3 days, going through it here and there. After that, I never had a reason or desire to open it again. It's not a reference book by my estimation. It's a "get acquainted" with software type book. That's really what it's for, but the Visually series had by this time started to move away from the concept that made them great.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing
- Books > Computers & Technology > Databases
- Books > Computers & Technology > Microsoft > Applications > Office
- Books > Computers & Technology > Microsoft > Applications > Office 2000
- Books > Computers & Technology > Microsoft > Databases
- Books > Computers & Technology > Microsoft > Operating Systems
- Books > Computers & Technology > Microsoft > Spreadsheets
- Books > Computers & Technology > Programming
- Books > Computers & Technology > Software > Business
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems > Database Storage & Design
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems > Operating Systems