This book is a must-have reference for anyone who wants to take maximum advantage of the information contained in quantitative engineering material properties. It contains 62 entries covering over 100 properties. Each property receives comprehensive coverage, including:
- Common testing variations and their impact.
- Variations in defintion and testing between types of materials.
- What additional information is required to correctly interpret a property value.
- Equations to calculate or estimate property values.
- Notable boundaries for values, where applicable.
- Synonyms and related terms.
- Relevant international testing standards.