The McGRAW-HILL CIVIL ENGINEERING PE EXAM GUIDE: Breath and Depth
This extraordinary book/2-CD set gives you all the study tools you need to pass the NEW Professional Engineering exam. Brimming with study-enhancing tools, sample problems and solutions, and expert guidance, THE McGRAW-HILL CIVIL ENGINEERING PE EXAM GUIDE uniquely prepares you for both Breath and Depth portions of the exam.
FOR BREATH: A complete study kit for the morning session Civil Engineering Breath Exam, featuring:
* Dissection of the new text format
* Tips to help you pass the first time
* Indispensable study guide covering all civil engineering material on the test
* Plenty of exam-type problems and solutions
FOR DEPTH: Get ready for the Depth exam of your choice with expert help:
* STRUCTURAL Engineering by M. Myint Lewin, PE, SE
* TRANSPORTATION Engineering by James T. Ball, PE
* WATER Resources by Emmanual U. Nzewi, Ph.D., PE
* ENVIRONMENTAL Engineering by Deborah L. Thurston, Ph.D., PE and Yvonne F. Bernard
* GEOTECHNICAL Engineering by Joseph Spigolon, Ph.D., PE
These five test-focused, book-length resources (300+ pages each) on the CD-ROM give you every tool you need for peak performance on the Depth section!
* Test-specific expert tips
* Power and study techniques
* Numerous sample test problems and solutions
* In-depth study guide on each subject
* PDF for easy printout
STUDY QUICKLY AND EFFECTIVELY! Designed with busy engineers in mind, THE McGRAW-HILL CIVIL ENGINEERING PE EXAM GUIDE compresses what you need to know into an easy-to-use, easy-to-absorb format. This unbeatable package is also a great way to prepare for university exams, or simply to polish your professional credentials.
THE FIELD'S PREMIER PROFESSIONAL RESOURCE To supplement and enhance this complete examiantion-passing package, you also get a clocked edition of STANDARD HANDBOOK FOR CIVIL ENGINEERS, Fourth Edition. Use it as an additional study tool absolutely free for a full 30 days.
Editor, Kimberly Goines Griffin is a former newspaper reporter of several years, where she covered breaking city news and wrote feature articles, profiles, and a weekly column. Her other experience includes working as Senior Writer for a Washington, D.C.-based investment banking firm, and Editor/Desktop Publisher for a training support company located in Wilmington, North Carolina. She is a member of The Society for Technical Communication and Washington Independent Writers and currently works as a freelance writer and editor in the Washington, D.C. area. She received bachelor's degrees in Journalism and English from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and a Masters degree in Technical and Professional Communication from East Carolina University in Greenville, N.C.
I just bought it. I opened up on page 101 to find the Dr(%) formula (5.10) being wrong. This does not give me a warm feeling. Read morePublished on May 10 2003 by Anmar Abdulaziz
i forget what website i bought this from, but if i had read the other reviews i would not have bought it!! i wish i didn't. Read morePublished on Jan. 21 2002