- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
McGraw-Hill's PMP Certification Mathematics with CD-ROM Paperback – Feb 25 2010
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Vidya Subramanian, PMP, is an experienced PMP with professional experience in different roles spanning all phases of the software development life cycle. She currently works at a leading financial institution in Virginia. Her core competencies include process improvements, business analysis, and project management. She holds a Bachelor’s degree in accounting and a Master’s degree in computer software applications from Mumbai, India. She also holds a Master’s degree in information systems from Virginia Tech. She is an active member of the Project Management Institute and a certified PMP and Scrum Master.Ravi Ramachandran, PMP, is an information technology consultant in Virginia experienced in technology consulting, managing, analyzing, and implementing software solutions for clients. His expertise in the technology sector spans various industries, and his core competencies include client relations, business analysis, technical consulting, and off-site management. He holds a Master’s degree in computer science from the University of Texas at Dallas and an MBA from Virginia Tech. He is an active member of the Project Management Institute and a certified PMP.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
In fact, as a stand-alone reference book for all more straight forward PMBoK-styled issues involving mathematics, it is a good refresher of why that software does what it does - eg) forward and backward pass... one should always know what are the originating math-based ideas of computer programs.
This book will make better project managers of us all - math need not be the exclusive domain of analysts and accountants.
Most recent customer reviews
good read. Helpful towards a thorough understanding of the subject.Published 8 months ago by Catherine Fu
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Skills > Math for Business
- Books > Business & Investing > Skills > Training
- Books > Computers & Technology > Certification Central > Exams > PMP
- Books > Education & Reference > Studying & Workbooks > Study Guides
- Books > Education & Reference > Test Preparation > Careers > Vocational Tests
- Books > Education & Reference > Test Preparation > Graduate & Professional > Professional
- Books > Education & Reference > Test Preparation > Testing
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Training
- Books > Science & Math > Mathematics > Reference
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance
- Books > Textbooks > Sciences > Mathematics
- Books > Textbooks > Test Prep & Study Guides