- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Measuring Behaviour: An Introductory Guide Paperback – Sep 3 2007
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
'... clear, concise and always eminently sensible.' The Times Higher Education Supplement
'... an excellent little book.' British Psychological Society Bulletin
'... destined to become a classic.' Trends in Ecology and Evolution
'The second edition can be recommended as a good introduction to the measurement and analysis of behaviour.' Ibis
...the third edition will appeal to wider readership, including many researchers who mainly carry out observational studies.' Ibis
This eagerly awaited updated and reorganised edition of the market leader in behavioural analysis is written with brevity and clarity, providing a concise review of methodology. An ideal text for undergraduate and graduate students in biology and psychology as well as scientists of all disciplines in which behaviour is measured.See all Product Description
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Browse and search another edition of this book.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
It is very easy to understand and full of useful information.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Mental Health
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Clinical Psychology
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Cognitive
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Behavioural Sciences > Cognitive Psychology
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Behavioural Sciences > Cognitive Science
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Biological Sciences > Zoology
- Books > Science & Math > Behavioural Sciences > Cognitive Psychology
- Books > Science & Math > Biological Sciences > Zoology > Animal Behaviour & Communication
- Books > Textbooks > Sciences > Biology & Life Sciences > Zoology
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Psychology > Clinical Psychology
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Psychology > Cognitive Psychology