- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
The Mechanics and Thermodynamics of Continua Hardcover – Apr 19 2010
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
"The monograph presents a detailed and complete treatment of continuum mechanics and thermodynamics" - Ion Nistor, Mathematical Reviews
This book is suitable for engineers, physicists, and mathematicians seeking a consolidated treatment of continuum mechanics and thermodynamics that stresses the universal status of the basic balances and the entropy imbalance.See all Product Description
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Overall the price was good,the packaging was fine, but the quality was not for a new book.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Chemical > Thermodynamics
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Mechanical
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Physics > Dynamics
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Physics > Mechanics
- Books > Science & Math > Physics > Dynamics > Fluid Dynamics
- Books > Science & Math > Physics > Dynamics > Thermodynamics
- Books > Science & Math > Physics > Mechanics
- Books > Textbooks > Engineering > Mechanical Engineering
- Books > Textbooks > Sciences > Mechanics