- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Medical Boards Step 2 Paperback – Dec 16 2003
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Adjunct Assistant Professor, Univ of Nevada School of Medicine, Dept of Physiology and Cell Biology, Reno NV. --This text refers to an alternate Paperback edition.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Again, the book does a very good job in organizing key facts such as clinical signs and symptoms. Those are not subject to tremendous change over time.
For clinical, especially therapeutic issues, please take care and consult another more "serious" review book.
It is not intended to be a complete resource for your usmle preparation but for sure it is a great help .
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Reference > Education & Training
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Test Preparation & Review
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Medicine
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Science
- Books > Science & Math > Education
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Education & Training > Test Preparation & Review
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Education & Training
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Test Preparation & Review