Compare Offers on Amazon
+ CDN$ 22.50 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ CDN$ 62.56 shipping
Mega Bloks Pull Along Musical Pirate Ship
|Price:||CDN$ 214.26 FREE SHIPPING.|
- 20-piece buildable pull-along pirate ship that transforms into a treasure hide-out for hours of imaginative play
- Small wheels underneath allow for an easy, smooth pull that play a catchy pirate song!
- Front-mounted real-working cannon!
- Includes treasure chest accessory, quick-release trapdoor leading to a holding cell on the back of the ship and a secure place for block storage
- Includes 2 pirate characters, ship monkey and 1 shark figurines
Little swashbucklers will absolutely love having a pirate ship of their very own by claiming the Pull Along Musical Pirate Ship as their flagship vessel. This multi-dimensional playset allows little pirates to sail about the Seven Seas with a pull-along pirate ship that plays a magical buccaneer tune when pulled! It also transforms into a secret pirate hideout when the crew needs shore leave and to hide treasure from other brigands! The secret quick-release trapdoor keeps the treasure safe from thieves; as they step on the floorboard it quickly releases and sends the brigands tumbling to a holding cell! With all of the accessories a little buccaneer could ever ask for; a catchy tune, a crew, a real working cannon, a friendly shark and a treasure chest, the Pull-Along Musical Pirate Ship offers many options for hours of adventure and fun for your little captain.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
- Two compartments that your child will be happily opening and closing repetitively (one in the back of the ship, and one under the canon)
- Was worried about the little monkey being a choking hazard, but luckily he does not detach. The monkey actually acts as the button to play music, monkey noise, or ocean sounds.
- 4 tiny wheels on the bottom of ship make it really easy to pull along
- Real working canon which my son absolutely loved (no worries there, the ball does not come out with any kind of force)
- All the parts are pretty much detachable, so they can be rearranged many different ways.
Very few cons (not enough to give less than 5 stars):
- Packaging was a hassle. Took about 5 minutes to get everything clear and ready to play with (which is an eternity when you have a 18 month hold hanging on your leg wanting to play with his new toy.
- String was way too short (was able to replace with a longer string and added a handle to make pulling easier)
- Ship does not play music while toy is being pulled (have to press on the monkey)
All in all, this toy can provide hours of fun for any toddler. Get it now while it's on sale, but I can easily see that this toy would still be worth it even at $30.
There is an adorable little monkey who provides the "musical" component. From the sound of a cannonball, to a monkey squawk, to two jaunty pirate jigs, the sound effects are great.
When your child starts playing with the blocks, they can re-arrange the pirate ship, removing the captain's quarters, changing the size of the crow's nest. My son enjoys playing with the ship and changing its configuration, taking it apart and putting it back together.
I like that it all packs together into one piece, so you can store all of the extra blocks and props inside the ship. It makes clean-up easy.
The toy has a lot of entertainment options: You can build things with the interlocking blocks and specialized pieces, there's a low-damage-inducing cannon for shooting things, there are 2 bins where things can be "hidden", there's a treasure to hide, it plays mercifully short yet catchy tunes, and it can be towed along. All in all, a great gift that stole the show on Christmas.
It was much larger than I expected, being over a foot long, and this was a good thing. I also liked that it was "friendly" pirates instead of creepy/scary/realistic pirates.