- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Memory In Autism: Theory and Evidence Paperback – Dec 16 2010
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
"...one of this book's contribution--an unusual essay, co-authored by an individual with autism, that raises the ethical issues of equating difference with deficiency-will interest a broad audience..."
--K. M. Dillon, emerita, Western New England College, CHOICE
Many people with autism are remarkably good at remembering how things look and sound but have poor ability to recall personal experiences. Why is this? What difference does this make to their lives? This thorough account assembles research on memory in autism to find out the answers.See all Product Description
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Browse and search another edition of this book.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Deals in Books
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Children's Health > Autism & Asperger's Syndrome
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > By Topic > Memory
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Clinical Psychology
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Internal Medicine
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Clinical > Internal Medicine
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Psychology > Clinical Psychology
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Psychology > Psychopathology