Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage SmartSaver Countdown to Black Friday in Home & Kitchen Kindle Music Deals Store SGG Home, Kitchen and Garden Gift Guide

on August 28, 1999
After reading The Men We Never Knew, I have so much more compassion for men and their dilemma in not being able to express their most tender emotions. I've been aware for quite a long while as to how screwed over men are in our society, and now I know there is a way for men to break free of their emotional constraints. Thanks to this beautiful book, I can open my heart and mind to men's emotions. Further, I can love them as they are and accept their fears, anxiety, anger__and know that beneath the hardness there is softness, tenderness, vulnerabiltiy__much more than we women claim to have. Now I can be strong for my man so that he can open up and be "weak" with me. Thank you, Daphne Rose Klingma, for sharing your compassionate insights with us. I recommend this book for every adult woman who truly wants men to express themselves and to connect with them on a profound level.
on July 8, 1998
Daphne Rose Kingma's book, "The Men We Never Knew: How To Deepen Your Relationship With the Man You Love," is a revalation. This book opened my eyes about men and their emotions and the role that women play in creating and encouraging the fears that men have and the inability of men to relinquish those fears. As I read this book, I saw so many of the men that I have known and I was finally able to understand what they were going through. Reading this book is giving me the opportunity to change my thinking about men and my relationships with men, not only the romantic relationships, but all of my relationships with men. I am going to give this book to all of my female friends.
on March 27, 1998
This is a powerhouse of a book which addresses very deep issues in understanding both men's and women's hearts and minds. I found myself repeatedly saying Yes! Yes! on page after page, and noting passages I wanted my partner to read. From this book's title and appearance I expected it to be rather shallow pop psychology, a rehash of what I'd heard elsewhere. I was overjoyed to find that I was completely mistaken on that point, and the author's engaging and graceful writing style is icing on the cake. Everyone who wants to understand men and women better will benefit from reading this book.