- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Men, Women and Relationships - A Post-Jungian Approach: Gender Electrics and Magic Beans Paperback – Oct 7 2010
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Phil Goss is a Jungian Analyst and member of the Association of Jungian Analysts and the I.A.A.P. He is also Senior Lecturer for Counselling and Psychotherapy at the University of Central Lancashire.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Mental Health
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Movements > Jungian
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Sexuality > Human
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Gender Studies
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Sociology
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Gender Studies
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Psychology
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Sociology