Mennonite Low German Dictionary / Mennonitisch-Plattdeutsches Worterbuch Paperback – Oct 30 2003
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Jack Thiessen, emeritus professor of German at the University of Winnipeg, coauthored Mennonitische Namen/Mennonite Names with Victor Peters and is the author of Mennonitische Jeschichten, a collection of short stories. He is considered one of the leading contemporary writers in Mennonite Low German.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education & Reference > Dictionaries & Thesauruses > English (British)
- Books > Education & Reference > Foreign Language Study & Reference
- Books > Education & Reference > Spanish-Language Reference
- Books > Education & Reference > Words, Language & Grammar > Linguistics
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Linguistics > Applied
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Linguistics
- Books > Textbooks > Reference > Dictionaries