- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Meta-Luxury: Brands and the Culture of Excellence Hardcover – Jun 5 2012
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
"'Meta-luxury: Brands and the Culture of Excellence' is a must-read for all luxury industry professionals. So inspiring and a much needed conversation. Great guidance for luxury brands and an opportunity to reassess and renew. A must-read for the Luxury Industry! Meta-luxury = 'beyond luxury'. Beyond luxury indeed!"
Angela Tunner, Founding Editor in Chief
EAT LOVE SAVOR magazine
About the Author
MANFREDI RICCA is Managing Director of Interbrand's Italian office, leading the creation, management, and valuation of influential brands from a wide variety of industries including several prominent clients in the luxury sector. He is a frequent commentator in the Italian media and has been featured in publications such as the Harvard Business Review, the New York Times, and the Wall Street Journal.
Manfredi holds a degree in Economics and Business Administration at Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi in Milan, where he frequently returns as guest lecturer at under- and post-graduate courses.
REBECCA ROBINS is European Director for Interbrand. She has extensive experience in branding, consulting a diverse range of clients across a number of industries and having held a variety of roles in New York and London. A prolific writer, Rebecca has been featured in such publications as The Economist, the Financial Times, the New York Times and the Wall Street Journal. This is her second book, having co-authored Brand Medicine (Palgrave).
Rebecca holds a First Class degree from Cambridge University in French and German and an M. Phil. in European Literature.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography
- Books > Business & Investing > Economics > International
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions
- Books > Business & Investing > International > Global Marketing
- Books > Business & Investing > Management & Leadership > Management
- Books > Business & Investing > Management & Leadership > Production & Operations
- Books > Business & Investing > Marketing & Sales > Marketing
- Books > Professional & Technical > Accounting & Finance > International > Economics
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Management
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Production & Operations
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Marketing & Sales > Marketing > Global
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance > Economics
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance > International Business
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance > Management
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance > Marketing