You're beyond the basics, so dive right in and really put your database skills to work! This supremely organized reference is packed with hundreds of timesaving solutions, troubleshooting tips, and workarounds. It's all muscle and no fluff. Discover how the experts tackle Access 2010 -- and challenge yourself to new levels of mastery!
- Master essential data management and design techniques
- Import and link to data from spreadsheets, databases, text files, and other sources
- Use action queries to quickly insert, update, or delete entire sets of data
- Create custom forms to capture and display data
- Design reports to calculate, summarize, and highlight critical data--and learn advanced techniques
- Automate your application with macros and Visual Basic® for Applications (VBA)
- Use Access Services to extend your database application to the Web
- Try out the sample client and web database applications in both 32-bit and 64-bit versions
The print version of this book ships with a CD or DVD. For those customers purchasing one of the digital formats in which this book is available, we are pleased to offer the CD/DVD content as a free download via O'Reilly Media's Digital Distribution services. To download this content, please visit O'Reilly's web site, search for the title of this book to find its catalog page, and click on the link below the cover image (Examples, Companion Content, or Practice Files). The sample client and web database applications are provided in both 32-bit and 64-bit versions. Note that while we provide as much of the media content as we are able via free download, we are sometimes limited by licensing restrictions. Please direct any questions or concerns to email@example.com.