Teach yourself the fundamentals of SQL Server Integration Services—one step at a time. This practical, learn-by-doing tutorial delivers the guidance you need to transform and consolidate data—and build solutions that support your business intelligence needs.
Discover how to:
- Design and execute packages that transform data between files and relational databases
- Configure connection managers to access other data sources
- Create data flows that alter, split, match, and merge data
- Develop event-handlers and monitor package performance
- Encrypt sensitive information and control access to packages
- Customize script code to automate Control Flow and Data Flow tasks
- Debug, troubleshoot, and optimize packages
- All practice exercises
- Sample databases
- Fully searchable eBook
A Note Regarding the CD or DVD
The print version of this book ships with a CD or DVD. For those customers purchasing one of the digital formats in which this book is available, we are pleased to offer the CD/DVD content as a free download via O'Reilly Media's Digital Distribution services. To download this content, please visit O'Reilly's web site, search for the title of this book to find its catalog page, and click on the link below the cover image (Examples, Companion Content, or Practice Files). Note that while we provide as much of the media content as we are able via free download, we are sometimes limited by licensing restrictions. Please direct any questions or concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org.