- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Microsoft Office 2003 For Dummies Paperback – Oct 3 2003
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
Create documents, deal with databases, and present in style
Heres your step-by-step guide to using the cool new features of Office 2003
Your Office is calling! And youre in luck, because this handy guidebook may be the best Office assistant ever. It walks you through the various parts of the Office suite, so in no time youll be working with Word, crunching numbers with Excel, making your point with PowerPoint, stopping spam with Outlook, and using Access like a pro.
The Dummies Way
- Explanations in plain English
- "Get in, get out" information
- Icons and other navigational aids
- Tear-out cheat sheet
- Top ten lists
- A dash of humor and fun
About the Author
Wallace Wang is the bestselling author of over 20 For Dummies computer books. He moonlights as a stand-up comic, and has appeared on A&Es Evening At the Improv.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Microsoft Office consists of several programs, each designed to create and manipulate different types of data, such as words (Word), numbers (Excel), presentations (PowerPoint), and structured information (Access). Read the first page
Front Cover | Copyright | Table of Contents | Excerpt | Index | Back Cover
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
This book is only good for those just entering the computer world.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Microsoft > Applications > Office
- Books > Computers & Technology > Software > Business
- Books > Computers & Technology > Software > Introductory Guides
- Books > For Dummies Store > Computers & Internet > General
- Books > For Dummies Store > Computers & Internet > Software > Business > General
- Books > For Dummies Store > Computers & Internet > Software > General
- Books > Textbooks