You’re beyond the basics, so dive in and really put your spreadsheet skills to work! This supremely organized reference is packed with hundreds of timesaving solutions, troubleshooting tips, and workarounds. It’s all muscle and no fluff. Discover how the experts tackle Excel 2007—and challenge yourself to new levels of mastery!
- Learn expert techniques for designing powerful spreadsheets
- Apply built-in functions—or write your own—and carry out complex calculations
- Use rich charting capabilities and new SmartArt graphics to visually represent data
- Perform sophisticated data analysis: financial, statistical, and “what-if”
- Design PivotTable reports to dynamically analyze data
- Share spreadsheets and collaborate with colleagues—and control access to sensitive data
- Link and embed Excel data into other documents
- Create macros with Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications
- Fully searchable eBook
- Sample spreadsheets from inside the book
- Add-ins and other resources to help you extend Microsoft Office programs
- Links to demos, user communities, and product support
- References for finding Excel 2003 commands in Excel 2007
- Windows Vista Product Guide eReference and other eBooks
For customers who purchase an ebook version of this title, instructions for downloading the CD files can be found in the ebook.