summer boutiques-francophones Learn more snsflyout Furniture All-New Kindle sports Tools

on March 21, 2012
i got this product cheap, i highly recommend getting it when it's on sale, usually around labor day/boxing day sales at future shop/best buy, under $90, you still have to go through the tedious task of downloading the software program from the internet, registering it, type in the product key card code to activate it and unless you are an avid user of the office software programs, it just sits there on your computer hard drive, microsoft has always been pricey, i rarely use it, however, when i do, at least i have an activated version, not a trial version of an excel spreadsheet or word document program to use.
on September 5, 2012
it does what it supposed to do...easy to download..works fine!

I like this new version...quicker and simpler! All is at fingertip...no need to search forever; tasks are categorized together and visible in the menu.

Excellent.
on June 6, 2014
I quite like it. I'm writing my memoirs and found the Table of Content just outstanding to develop, amend and update. The indexing was good too, but after I got about a page of it done I realized that I could improve it, but modifying it is very cumbersome. Since I now know how I want the index to look, I'd be better off to delete the whole thing and start it over from scratch...but you CAN'T delete it to start again. If I had seen a compete example of how to do it I would be better off. I'm nearly 82 and a bit (?) slow so maybe that's just the price of age?

Maybe you don't need a STUDENT 2010, you need an OLD CODGER 2010 Key card. Just kidding.
on June 17, 2013
Although it was cheap prices, it was also a cheap product as the product wouldn't activate. It required a very painful call to Microsoft for which I had to send them all the proofs of what I had purchased.
on November 1, 2013
The product arrived on time and is working well NOW but I had to spend close to 3 hours on the phone with Microsoft tech support in order to activate the key code. Not impressed.
on January 3, 2012
Not much to say, other than that the product arrived promptly and in excellent condition. This is an excellent price ($78) for something everybody needs.
on May 9, 2014
returned and waiting for my refund...used and does not work, called Microsoft and they told the product is in use and can not be use again...
on January 19, 2012
"I received my order quickly. "Awesome Product, Works Great Loved it " "Great overall experience. "-Product seems pretty good for the price"
on April 11, 2012
Exactly as portrayed - installed no problem but did have to phone microsoft and enter in product # which took a few minutes to do.
on August 1, 2014
There were severe problems to install on my computer. It was setup to extract additional cost. I would not do this again.

See 1 answered question