Experience learning made easy—and quickly teach yourself how to manage your e-mail and personal information using Outlook 2003. With STEP BY STEP, you can take just the lessons you need, or work from cover to cover. Either way, you drive the instruction—building and practicing the skills you need, just when you need them!
- Master the tools for managing your e-mail, calendar, contacts, and tasks
- Access all your e-mail accounts in one place, including MSN Hotmail and instant messaging
- Organize your inbox and folders, flag messages, and even set up mobile phone alerts
- Help block unwanted e-mail and use other security features
- Make scheduling meetings easy with shared team calendars
- Prepare for the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) exam
Practice your skills using the files on CD!
Your Microsoft Office Reference Pack on CD includes:
- Twenty-five templates straight from the Microsoft Office team
- Microsoft Office System Quick Reference eBook
- Insider’s Guide to Microsoft Office OneNote eBook—describes new notetaking features in Office
- Microsoft Computer Dictionary, Fifth Edition, eBook—10,000+ terms!
- Introducing the Tablet PC eBook
- Complete STEP BY STEP eBook
For customers who purchase an ebook version of this title, instructions for downloading the CD files can be found in the ebook.