Experience learning made easy—and quickly teach yourself how to create impressive documents with Word 2007. With Step By Step, you set the pace—building and practicing the skills you need, just when you need them!
- Apply styles and themes to your document for a polished look
- Add graphics and text effects—and see a live preview
- Organize information with new SmartArt® diagrams and charts
- Insert references, footnotes, indexes, a table of contents
- Send documents for review and manage revisions
- Turn your ideas into blogs, Web pages, and more
Your all-in-one learning experience includes:
- Files for building skills and practicing the book’s lessons
- Fully searchable eBook
- Bonus quick reference to the Ribbon, the new Microsoft Office interface
- Windows Vista® Product Guide eBook—plus more resources and extras on CD
A Note Regarding the CD or DVD
The print version of this book ships with a CD or DVD. For those customers purchasing one of the digital formats in which this book is available, we are pleased to offer the CD/DVD content as a free download via OReilly Medias Digital Distribution services. To download this content, please visit OReillys web site, search for the title of this book to find its catalog page, and click on the link below the cover image (Examples, Companion Content, or Practice Files). Note that while we provide as much of the media content as we are able via free download, we are sometimes limited by licensing restrictions. Please direct any questions or concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org.