Teach yourself how to build, manage, and access SQL Server 2008 reports—one step at a time. Whether you’re a report developer, IT administrator, or business user, this sequential, learn-by-doing tutorial shows you how to deliver the business intelligence information your organization needs.
Discover how to:
- Install and configure Reporting Services
- Put Report Builder and Report Designer tools to work
- Create interactive, online reports that enable users to sort and filter data
- Add charts and gauges to present data visually
- Deploy reports to Microsoft Office SharePoint Server
- Monitor server performance and help secure content
- Use subscriptions to distribute reports via e-mail
- Build ad hoc reports and extend them with custom code
- Practice exercises and code samples
- Fully searchable eBook
For customers who purchase an ebook version of this title, instructions for downloading the CD files can be found in the ebook.