Build a software program—such as your own Web browser or weather-reporting application—without any programming experience! Featuring learn-by-doing projects and plenty of visual examples, this hands-on book is your quick start to creating applications for Microsoft Windows.
Have fun as you discover how to:
- Design a rich user interface with easy-to-use tools
- “Drag and drop” text boxes, buttons, and other controls into your application
- Add database and reporting capabilities
- Exploit features that reduce the amount of code you write
- Find and fix any bugs
- Roll-out and share your application
- Visual C# 2005 Express Edition
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Express Edition
For customers who purchase an ebook version of this title, instructions for downloading the CD files can be found in the ebook.