- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Microsoft WindowsÂ XP: Simply Visual Paperback – Nov 26 2004
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
Learning How to Use Windows XP Has Never Been Easier!
This highly illustrated introduction to the latest release of Windows XP is packed with easy-to-follow lessons that make learning simple. Just follow the screens and instructions, step by step, and you'll understand the most essential and frequently used features of Windows XP Professional and Windows XP Home Edition. If you want to explore beyond the basics, you'll find tips on customizing your computer, setting up a home network, and much more.
Master all the fundamental skills, including:
- Navigating and managing files and folders
- Installing and running programs with Windows XP
- Working with photographs and still images
- Playing with music and videos
- Customizing the look and function of Windows XP
- Setting up a home network
- Connecting your computer to the Internet
- Exploring the web
- Communicating online
- Customizing your online experience
- Optimizing system performance
- Safeguarding and troubleshooting your system
- Installing new hardware
About the Author
Faithe Wempen has authored over 20 computer books on topics including Microsoft's Windows Me, Windows 98, Office, Access and PowerPoint. Skilled at instructing newbies, Wempen's Indianapolis-based training operation teaches beginners how to use PCs. Wempen is A+ certified, holds a master?s degree in English, and has taught writing and composition.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Microsoft > Applications > Office XP
- Books > Computers & Technology > Microsoft > Operating Systems > Windows XP
- Books > Computers & Technology > Operating Systems
- Books > Computers & Technology > Software
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems > Operating Systems