- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Microsoft Word 2010 In Depth Paperback – Aug 12 2010
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
Beyond the Basics…Beneath the Surface…In Depth
Microsoft Word 2010 IN DEPTH
Advice and techniques that you need to get the job done.
Looking for ways to streamline your work so you can focus on maximizing your time?In Depth
provides specific, tested, and proven solutions to the problems you run into every day—things
other books ignore or oversimplify. This is the one book you can rely on to answer the questions
you have now and will have in the future.
In Depth offers
• Comprehensive coverage with detailed solutions
• Breakthrough techniques and shortcuts that are unavailable elsewhere
• Practical, real-world examples with nothing glossed over or left out
• Troubleshooting help for tough problems you can't fix on your own
• Outstanding authors recognized worldwide for their expertise and teaching style
• Quick information via sidebars, tips, reminders, notes, and warnings
In Depthis the only tool you need to get more done in less time!
CATEGORY: Office Applications
COVERS: Microsoft Word 2010
About the Author
Faithe Wempen, M.A., is a Microsoft Office Master Instructor and the author of more than 100 books on computer hardware and software. An adjunct instructor of computer information technology at Purdue University, she specializes in Office applications and PC hardware architecture. In addition, she writes and teaches online courses in Office applications and Microsoft Windows for Powered.com; her online courses in Office applications for corporate clients including Hewlett-Packard, CNET, and Sony have educated more than a quarter of a million students. Faithe is an A+ certified PC technician and the author of several textbooks on PC repair and maintenance. In her spare time (!), she owns and operates a small bed and breakfast in central Indiana.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Top Customer Reviews
I've only had the book a few weeks, but it is laid out in a very simple manner where you can search and find a specific area of interest and review that area without having to sort through a bunch of unrelated issues.
The language is fairly easy to follow and it's not overwhelming in a visual sense.
It's quite thick, so it covers a lot of area in detail.
I can't say anything bad about it at this point other than it's quite large and is not travel friendly.
But if you want to learn at your own pace for your own needs, great book!
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
If you're looking for a Word manual with lots of screen shots and pictures, this may not be the one for you. But if you do well reading and following along on-screen, and/or want those handy tips and tricks, get this book!
I like the Tips, Notes and Cautions. Also, one feature I don't recall seeing in any other of the books I have or have read: when she mentions an item in another chapter, she also gives you the page number. This is sooooo handy!
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Microsoft > Applications > Office
- Books > Computers & Technology > Microsoft > Word Processing
- Books > Computers & Technology > Software > Business
- Books > Computers & Technology > Software > Word Processors & Editors > Microsoft Word
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems