In Her Prime: New Views of Middle-Aged Women by Virginia Kerns and Judith K Brown (Dec 1 1991)
Women over 50: Psychological Perspectives by Varda Muhlbauer and Joan C. Chrisler (Jan 25 2007)
A Time to Reap: The Middle Age of Women in Five Israeli Subcultures by Nancy Datan, Aaron Antonovsky and Benjamin Maoz (May 1981)
Authentic Happiness: Using the New Positive Psychology to Realize Your Potential for Lasting Fulfillment by Martin E. P. Seligman (Jan 5 2004)
- Page 129: ... confused and disheveled middle-aged woman was presented. Her problem ... See a random page in this book.
Memories, Dreams, Reflections by C.G. Jung, Aniela Jaffe, Clara Winston and Richard Winston (Apr 23 1989)
- Page 113: ... A middle-aged woman apparently with a strong religious bent, appeared ... See a random page in this book.
Single Woman Of a Certain Age: 28 Women Writers on the Unmarried Midlife- Romantic Escapades, Pet Love, Empty... by Janet Ganahl (Nov 1 2005)
Handbook of Health Psychology and Behavioral Medicine by Jerry M. Suls PhD, Karina W. Davidson PhD and Robert M. Kaplan PhD (Aug 19 2010)
- Page 12: ... up of more than 15 000 middle-aged men and women (the Renfrew-Paisley ... See a random page in this book.
White Saris and Sweet Mangoes: Aging, Gender, and Body in North India by Sarah Lamb (Jun 22 2000)
- Page 92: ... modernity. One middle- aged Mangaldihi woman, Bani, told me: "Our ... See a random page in this book.
Existential Psychotherapy by Irvin D. Yalom (Dec 8 1980)
- Page 439: ... important corrective. Middle-aged women, for example, who earlier ... See a random page in this book.
Emotional Intelligence: 10th Anniversary Edition; Why It Can Matter More Than IQ by Daniel Goleman (Sep 26 2006)
- Page 215: ... Perhaps as a result, middle-aged women who remember having been ... See a random page in this book.
Spark: The Revolutionary New Science of Exercise and the Brain by John J. Ratey and Eric Hagerman (Jan 10 2008)
- Page 188: ... With a small group of middle- aged women (premenopause), Blumenthal ... See a random page in this book.
The Emotional Life of Your Brain: How Its Unique Patterns Affect the Way You Think, Feel, and Live--and How You... by Richard J. Davidson and Sharon Begley (Dec 25 2012)
- Page 133: ... recruited fifty- two middle- aged men and women in the middle of flu ... See a random page in this book.
Blindspot: Hidden Biases of Good People by Mahzarin R. Banaji and Anthony G. Greenwald (Feb 12 2013)
- Page 151: ... medical knowledge that middle-aged women are less at risk for heart ... See a random page in this book.
Freud And Beyond: A History Of Modern Psychoanalytic Thought by Margaret Black and Steven Mitchell (Aug 9 1996)
- Page 123: ... analyst in new ways. A middle-aged woman whose family was ... See a random page in this book.
On Looking: A Walker's Guide to the Art of Observation by Alexandra Horowitz (Apr 15 2014)
- Page 178: ... how to become a child, or a middle-aged woman, or a man with spinal ... See a random page in this book.