Differential Diagnosis for the Orthopedic Physical Therapist by James Meadows (Jan 1 1999)
- Page 11: ... A middle-aged to elderly woman is more likely to have breast cancer ... See a random page in this book.
Surgical Pathology of the Head and Neck by Leon Barnes (Dec 22 2008)
- "... side of the mandible of a middle-aged woman. duration of one year. ..." Read more
Foot Problems in Older People: Assessment and Management, 1e by Hylton B. Menz (Jul 21 2008)
- Page 197: ... most commonly affects middle-aged and elderly women. The classical ... See a random page in this book.
Psychoneuroimmunology, Two-Volume Set by Robert Ader (Sep 21 2006)
- Page 565: ... finding replicated in healthy middle-aged women (Lentz et al., 1999). ... See a random page in this book.
Oxford Textbook of Surgery by Peter J. Morris and William C. Wood (Nov 1 2000)
- "... a) This ulcer, in a middle-aged woman, was caused by massive ..." Read more
Automotive Ergonomics by B. Peacock and Waldemar Karwowski (Mar 26 1993)
- "... cohorts (65-74), while middle-aged women are approximately 16 ..." Read more
Operative Plastic Surgery by Gregory Evans (Apr 26 2000)
- "... Middle-aged women, especially those who often have their hands immersed ..." Read more
Handbook of Diseases of the Hair and Scalp by Rodney Sinclair, Cedric Banfield and R. P. R. Dawber (Sep 2 1999)
- "... scalp and forehead of middle-aged women. They arise from the ..." Read more
Clinical Pediatric Urology by A. Barry Belman, Lowell R. King and Stephen A. Kramer (Nov 15 2001)
- "... Hunner, 1918). Middle-aged women comprise the majority of patients ..." Read more
Development, Aging and Disease: A New Rationale for an Intervention Strategy by V. Dilman (Feb 1 1994)
- "... insulin levels and change in insulin levels in middle-aged women ..." Read more