Psychoneuroimmunology, Two-Volume Set by Robert Ader (Sep 21 2006)
- Page 565: ... finding replicated in healthy middle-aged women (Lentz et al., 1999). ... See a random page in this book.
Oxford Textbook of Functional Anatomy: Volume 1 Musculo-skeletal System by Pamela MacKinnon and John Morris (Apr 26 2005)
- Page 92: ... forms its base? Ciu. 6J A middle-aged woman, who had been doing ... See a random page in this book.
Oxford Textbook of Surgery by Peter J. Morris and William C. Wood (Nov 1 2000)
- "... a) This ulcer, in a middle-aged woman, was caused by massive ..." Read more
Operative Plastic Surgery by Gregory Evans (Apr 26 2000)
- "... Middle-aged women, especially those who often have their hands immersed ..." Read more
Handbook of Diseases of the Hair and Scalp by Rodney Sinclair, Cedric Banfield and R. P. R. Dawber (Sep 2 1999)
- "... scalp and forehead of middle-aged women. They arise from the ..." Read more
Temperomandibular Joint Dysfunction: A Practitioner's Guide by Annika Isberg (Jan 1 2001)
- "... Figure 11.13. Middle-aged woman with ankylosing ..." Read more
Anorectal and Colon Diseases: Textbook and Color Atlas of Proctology by E. Stein and W. Burgdorf (Dec 5 2002)
- Page 321: ... syndrome, which primarily affects middle-aged women [11, 15, 161. ... See a random page in this book.
Development, Aging and Disease: A New Rationale for an Intervention Strategy by V. Dilman (Feb 1 1994)
- "... insulin levels and change in insulin levels in middle-aged women ..." Read more