Midwest Life Stages Double-Door Folding Metal Dog Crate, 30-Inch by 21-Inch by 24-Inch
|List Price:||CDN$ 117.03|
|Price:||CDN$ 85.96 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||CDN$ 31.07 (27%)|
- Durable pet crate designed with convenient features in mind^Satin black Electro-Coat finish with easy-to-clean ABS plastic pan^Ideal for pets 26 to 40-Pounds^Easy setup and folddown to portable size^Divider panel included
This ships separately from other items in your order. The item ships in its original manufacturer's packaging and therefore the contents cannot be concealed.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Size: 30 inches L X 21 inches W X 24 inches H | Color Name: Satin Black E-Coat
The Midwest Life Stages folding Double Door Dog Crate/Cage cuts house breaking time in half and reduces behavioral problems, wether your starting with a new puppy or starting again with a adult dog. The Life Stages line of dog crates/cages has everything you need to be successful! The additional door provides you with the convienence of a side door for easy placement in a automobile in in your home. Each crate/cage has a FREE divider panel to ensure the proper size crate for your puppy from the start. Each Crate is equipped with safe and secure slide bolt latches, two plastic handles and a ABS composite plastic pan for easy clean up.
From the Manufacturer
Double Door Dog Crates
Your Dog's Home for Life!
Home Training and Travel Series
LifeStages double-door door dog crates by MidWest Homes for Pets are your dog’s home for life! Designed completely around the safety, security, and comfort of your dog, LifeStages crates set up easily in seconds without tools. The two door design offers versatile front & side access, allowing you to use the crate in more locations within your home, as well as in SUVs for travel. Features include safe and secure slide-bolt latches, rounded corners, a durable satin-black Electro-Coat finish, and a removable, washable plastic pan for easy cleanup in the event of an accident. LifeStages crates come with a free divider panel for use while your puppy is growing. Simply choose the size of crate that your dog will need when it reaches its full adult size. The divider panel will allow you to adjust the length of the living area while your puppy grows. LifeStages crates easily fold down to a portable size for suitcase-style carrying and include plastic carrying handles to move the folded crate from one location to another comfortably. LifeStages carry a one-year limited warranty and are available in six sizes.
Rounded corners and safe and secure slide-bolt latches for your pet’s protection.
Fold and Carry
Sets up and folds down in seconds with no tools required! Easy-to-attach plastic handles make it easy to transport the folded crate.
Pan Stop keeps easy to remove, easy to clean plastic pan in place.
Includes Free Divider Panel
The Brand That Stands for Something More
Quality product is what built our brand starting 90 years ago. It’s the foundation of our business. A commitment ongoing, industry-leading quality assurance practices and procedures is what sustains our brand.
We set ourselves apart from our competitors through our relationship among our research and design department, our quality assurance and testing lab, our customer service team, and our production facilities.
This ensures that the pets who use our products are given the the best, most innovative, and safest homes and products on the market.
- Each MidWest product undergoes rigorous product testing from the product design phase and throughout the lifespan of the product line.
- Our tests follow detailed procedures and evaluation methods and are designed to meet the highest of standards.
- Our Customer Service team is ready to assist you!
From Puppy Training. ..
To a Home for Life!
A crate provides a personal, den-like space for your dog to call his own, and it also helps with housebreaking, potty training, and reducing unwanted behaviors like chewing and barking. Choose a crate that will provide adequate space when your dog reaches its’ full, adult size, large enough to stand up without having to hunch and to lie down with legs outstretched. However, don't buy a crate that is too large -- it won’t provide the feeling of safety and security that a dog enjoys in a properly-sized crate.
While your dog is a puppy, the crate may be too big, leading him to eliminate in one end then go to the other end to sleep; divider panels are designed to solve this problem!
- Use our size-breed chart to determine the appropriate size crate for your breed.
- Choose a crate that will provide adequate space when your dog reaches his adult size.
- Use the divider panel to adjust the length of living area as your puppy grows.
- Acquaint your puppy with his new home. Start from early puppyhood and have your puppy sleep and rest in his home. He will begin to seek security and comfort inside his little “dog room.”
- Be gentle. Encourage your puppy to go into his home. Don’t force him!
- Once he is comfortable with his home, simply restrain him at the door with the door, praising him lavishly. Soon he will be secure in his home with the door closed.
- Understand that little puppies need to “go” about every 2-4 hours. On a schedule, (such as after feeding, before bedtime, first thing in morning) let your puppy out, teach him the route to the door, praise him at the door and take him out to the part of the yard you want him to use. Very quickly you are teaching him an elimination schedule that will stay with him for the rest of his life.
- Supervise your pup anytime he is free in your home. Supervision is what allows you to direct behavior.
- Never punish your pup by putting or forcing him into his home. Your pup’s home should be his secure place, it should not be associated with punishment, fear, or anything negative.
- Visit midwesthomes4pets.com for additional information on crate training and housebreaking.
|QuietTime Pet Beds||Steel Pet Gates||Exercise Pens||Snap'y Fit Bowls|
|The Perfect Accessories for Your Crate!||Ideal for Use in Crates, Carriers, Dog House, Vehicles||Keeps Pets in a Good Place||Attach to a Crate For Extra Space & Room to Exercise or Use Alone||Bracket Attaches to Crate and Holds Bowl in Place|
|Ultra-soft Synthetic Sheepskin or Plush Fur||Strong & Durable Steel Frame Construction||Easy to Set Up -- No Tools Required||Locks Securely to Reduce Water and Food Spills in Pet's Living Area|
|Comfortable Polyester-Filled Bolsters||Pressure Mounts for Easy Installation||Folds Flat for Convenient Storage||Rust Resistant Brushed Stainless Steel Bowl|
|Machine Washable||One-Handed, Safe & Secure Spring-Loaded Latch||Configure as a Square or Octagon||Available in 10 oz., 20 oz., 4 and 8 Fl. Cup (1 & 2 QT) Sizes|
|19 inch Wide Door Swings in Either Direction for Easy Walk Through||Perfect for Indoor or Outdoor Use||Bracket Allows for Easy Removal|
|Textured Graphite or Smooth White Finish|
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
It's literally the same crate, but it's a bit tough to take apart for travel. That's the only difference I've noticed.
For the price this was a bargain with free shipping and I needed it only temporarily while away from home. Cost less than if I had packed my regular dog crate on the plane as additional luggage.
I would by it again. It did what it is supposed to do. I like how it folds up for storage (and travel if desired).
I don't "love" objects so nothing here gets 5 stars. I would want to spend more on an every day crate (and I have).
Most recent customer reviews
Bought this for my new puppy. Easy to setup and sustain his play in the crate.Published 2 months ago by Sheryl
This was the easiest dog crate to put together - it took me less than 5 minutes on my own. It is the perfect size - we purchased the 30X21X24 inch crate. Read morePublished 3 months ago by katieb
I chose Life Stages series because the ICrate and the other models looked flimsy. They were also less expensive as a result. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Marauder