Mike Meyers' CompTIA A+ Guide: Practical Application Lab Manual, Third Edition (Exam 220-702) Paperback – Jul 13 2010
|New from||Used from|
There is a newer edition of this item:
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Mike Meyers, CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+, MCP, is the industry's leading authority on CompTIA A+ certification and training, and is the bestselling author or seven editions of CompTIA A+ All-in-One Exam Guide. He is the president and founder of Total Seminars, LLC, a major provider of PC and network repair seminars for thousands of organizations throughout the world, and a member of CompTIA.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Certification Central > A+
- Books > Computers & Technology > Certification Central > Exams > A+
- Books > Computers & Technology > Hardware > PCs
- Books > Computers & Technology > Hardware > Peripherals
- Books > Computers & Technology > Microsoft > Operating Systems
- Books > Computers & Technology > Operating Systems