- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Mike Meyers' A+ Guide: Essentials (Exam 220-601) Paperback – Jun 27 2007
|New from||Used from|
There is a newer edition of this item:
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Mike Meyers, A+, Network+, MCP, is one of the industry's leading authorities on A+ certification. He is the president and founder of Total Seminars, LLC, a major provider of PC and network repair seminars for thousands of organizations including IBM, Lucent Technologies, GE, the FBI, the FAA, and the United Nations. Mike is the bestselling author of the A+ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide, which has sold 500,000 copies in five editions.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Another nice touch is the keywords at the end of the chapter, which have the page number where it's discussed. When you flip to the page, the keyword is even highlighted. Very nice and quick!
I like this book so much that I'm gonna check out other titles in the Mike Meyers' series.
As a side note, though, I looked at a M. M. Passport A+ book a while back and wasn't as impressed. It was too condensed--more like trying to digest an outline.
Well, 8 years later, I now need the A+ certification as I rejoin the job search market. I don't need to sell you on Certification programs, but I will tell you that Mike Meyers is the King of this stuff. Mike takes the most intimidating topics and breaks them down into easy to understand blocks of information and then marries it all together with ease.
You know when they say that someone has found their place in life, what they love to do above everything else? Well, Mike has found that place and we're lucky enough that he knows how to write.
Everything is laid out and put together so well! I don't mean to offend, but if you read this book cover to cover and use the extras on the CD, you would have to be the least sharp ax in the shed not to pass the exam.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Certification Central > A+
- Books > Computers & Technology > Certification Central > Exams > A+
- Books > Computers & Technology > Certification Central > Publisher > Osborne-McGraw-Hill
- Books > Computers & Technology > Computer Science > Software Engineering > Information Systems
- Books > Computers & Technology > Hardware > PCs
- Books > Computers & Technology > Software
- Books > Deals in Books
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems > Computer Science