Milestones in Water Reuse: The Best Success Stories Paperback – Jan 1 2013
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Valentina Lazarova, Suez Environnement, France Takashi Asano, University of California at Davis, USA Akica Bahri, African Development Bank, Tunisia John Anderson, Afton Water, Australia
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
The book contains detailed planning, engineering, operating and cost information for all areas of application of recycled water: from agricultural and horticultural irrigation; to industrial water supply; high-rise residential building water reuse; groundwater recharge for indirect potable reuse; environmental and recreational use or recycled water; and direct potable reuse. Dozens of photos, graphs and drawings fill each chapter to illustrate key steps in the planning and implementation of advanced water reuse schemes and technologies. Numerous helpful charts provide technical data and cost information in easy-to-use format which guides the reader through the complex set of factors, issues, considerations and decisions involved in the implementation of the most advanced water reuse projects implemented to date. The book is an essential must-have source of information for all professionals involved in the planning, engineering, implementation, environmental review and operation of water reuse projects. The book would also be very beneficial for scientists and educators in the field of water reuse and urban water planning.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Civil > Environmental
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Earth Sciences > Environmental Science
- Books > Science & Math > Earth Sciences > Environmental Science
- Books > Science & Math > Environment > Environmental Science
- Books > Science & Math > Technology
- Books > Textbooks > Engineering > Civil Engineering
- Books > Textbooks > Engineering > Environmental Engineering
- Books > Textbooks > Sciences > Environmental Studies