Millwrights and Mechanics Guide Hardcover – Aug 7 1989
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
The Completely Revised and Updated Fourth Edition of the Most Comprehensive and Authoritative Guide available. Since 1972, thousands of millwrights, mechanics, maintenance workers, riggers, shop workers, foremen, inspectors, and superintendents have relied on Audel's Millwrights and Mechanics Guide for detailed information on plant installation, operation, and maintenance. Now, Carl A. Nelson has revised and updated his best-selling reference work and problem solver. Filled with hundreds of practical examples and illustrations, the Millwrights and Mechanics Guide covers: Machinery and equipment installationPrinciples of mechanical power transmissionBelt, gear, and chain drivesBearings, packing, and sealsSteel structures, blacksmithing, and sheet metal patternsCarpentry, electrical work, and weldingand much more
About the Author
Carl A. Nelson, in addition to previius editions of the Millwrights and Mechanics Guide, is author of Audel's Mechanical Trades Pocket Manual.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > How-to & Home Improvements > Buildings & Construction
- Books > Education & Reference
- Books > Literature & Fiction
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Aerospace > Advanced Mechanics
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Civil > Construction
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Civil > Mechanics
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Industrial, Manufacturing & Operational Systems > Machinery
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Mechanical
- Books > Science & Math > Physics > Applied