countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon September 10, 2012
Very substantial kit.... Would be worth the price for all the extra attachments if you had to buy separately. Was impressed with the quality of the quick release pieces.

Even just if some of the bits or drills are a bit weak and break,they are pretty much standard size and I could easily replace from parts I already have. This kit is on the large size but it has everything for most jobs -- easy to grab and go to the job. Really heavy duty case which holds the pieces great.

Very pleased with this kit and with Amazon (as usual).
on July 2, 2013
I won't fluff this up too much.. It's packaged in a rugged case and the quick change chucks are solid and durable. Bits are standard, but mostly any bit you would need around on a regular basis is there. Great buy if you are looking for a new bit set.
on July 28, 2015
The bits work well and I dig the quick lock systems of the two included adapters. Keep in mind that I think one of the bit locks releases by pulling forward, and the other by pulling backward towards the drill. It took me some time to figure that out. Either way this is a great little kit.

Now I may be weird, but my favorite part is the case. Cheap tool kits of all kinds typically come with cheap cases and boy, do not underestimate the stress of a cheap case. I had a jobmate socket set that I returned within two weeks because each time I'd open it three sockets would fall out and I'd be left putting them back in...each into their special spot. More would fall out each week. So at a time when I'm wanting to solve a quick problem around the house, I'm having to solve a second with this case socket game.

In the case of the Milwaukee Bit set, it's sweet. See what I did there? But seriously it hold the bits in securely and locks right up in a way that gives me confidence it'll hold together for years.

No issues. I recommend.

Jay
on January 27, 2014
I love this little set and it stays in the bag for my drill/driver kit at all times. It has enough bits to accomplish 80% of the tasks around the house without lugging out my more comprehensive set. The case is very high quality and as bits wear down I just swap new ones in to replace them. It's also very easy to snap the bits out of their holders (I have a bigger kit and its nearly impossible to get some of the bits out without using something to pry them). I don't use the quik-loks too often since my driver has that built in, but they do come in handy with the drill. The screw guide is also seeing a lot of use and has held up well.

It doesn't have everything you'll ever need, but it sure beats lugging around a bigger bit set for most tasks.
on August 15, 2013
Great set ! great quality! Everything you need and a sturdy case. Would of loved a countersink but non the less excellent.
on August 1, 2012
High quality Milwaukee device at a good price. Time saving, handy case, good quality drill/driver bits, convenient storage. Did I mention it's Milwaukee? Simple push to install, pull to remove mechanism. Oh, & it's Milwaukee. (I am not a Milwaukee employee.)
on December 9, 2012
Purchased this as a gift. I had bought a set of these (fewer items in the set) by the same company zt Home Depot,. I saw this and decided to get it since it was a better value (more pieces/$$$)
on December 2, 2013
this drill bit set has minimized with most useful size of bits !!
hex type bits are designed for anyone to use it easier and handy!
I purchased this set of bits with Milwakee 2601-22 18-Volt drill has perfectly matched each other!
power of the drill was strong enough to get through whatever I was trying to andnicely cutted drill has its own advantage you can feel it! I like both!
its a great set of drill!
on December 27, 2011
Item arrived very fast! I have used a couple of times and am very satisfied! I would recommend this product to everyone.
on September 3, 2014
Very poor quality, Phillips bits lasted less than half a day each, drill bits easily separated from hex shaft and bits did not last. Hex driver magnetic bit attracts metal shards, cannot clean out, therefore hex screws do not sit in bit.