I bought this drill about 6 months ago, and have been using it to mix 60 lb. bags of thin-set mortar for tile floors. I have abused this drill and it has performed every time. I really should have bought a lower rpm drill for the mortar, but already have it. I will be easing up on the abuse now, as I'm sure that I was being unreasonable to this drill and I'm not determined to break it, but I am still very impressed!
What I Like
1) Ergonomics are excellent. Adjustable t-handle, probably the most solid construction of all the drills.
2) Lots of power for its size.
3) VERY HEAVY DUTY CHUCK. Not keyless, but we're talking strength here, not quick-changing screwdriver bits.
4) This is important, FIVE YEAR WARRANTY!!!!!!
5) I might be wrong, and please, if anyone else out there knows differently please say so, but I believe that Milwaukee has more domestic content than anyone else out there right now, and I'll reward quality made here in the USA.
What I wish were different
1) Didn't come with a case. No big deal though, I'd still buy another.
It's GREAT! I wish I knew about the 5 year warranty before buying some of the other tools I currently own!!