Mime Time: 45 Complete Routines for Everyone Paperback – Jun 14 1993
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
From School Library Journal
YA-- Feder devotes the first section of the book to basics: props, staging, make-up, and rehearsal. This is followed by 20 ``performance-tested'' solo mime routines. Sketches for two or more performers make up the final pages. The routines are usually comic, but there is a smattering of the tragic and frightening. An annotated table of contents enhances their accessibility. A handy volume for students and teachers.
Copyright 1993 Cahners Business Information, Inc.
About the Author
Happy Jack Feder is a Meriwether Publishing author.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Performing Arts > Reference
- Books > Arts & Photography > Performing Arts > Theatre > Acting & Auditioning
- Books > Arts & Photography > Performing Arts > Theatre > Miming
- Books > Children's Books
- Books > Education & Reference > Foreign Language Study & Reference
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Performing Arts > Theatre > Acting & Auditioning
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Performing Arts > Theatre > Miming