Last year, I read all about MMS with mounting excitement and immediately ordered the liquid, carefully studying the less than clear instructions on how to mix and use it. The "pain is gain" cliche is absolutely wrong and nausea is NOT something to go for, whatever anyone tries to tell you.
So, instead, I put 100 drops twice a day on my skin for a week (and this was before Humble added suggestions for this on his website). The skin is an amazing organ that sucks in whatever is put on it (so please be careful with soaps, shampoos, conditioners, all commercial skin care and makeup, little of which is healthy). At the time I had a painful abscess in one tooth and was suffering a light (but recurring) chest infection. No nausea, even at 100 drops a day, but nothing else either. At the end of the week I still had toothache and chest problems.
A friend independently discovered and tried it the very same month but also was not impressed. Thereafter several other friends heard about it from us and tried it but were disappointed. All of them did it the stipulated way, swallowing the stuff.
Please note: this is MY review, MY honest opinion. If you disagree, write your own review. (disagreement is different from basic corrections of facts, which are appropriate, of course.) Too many Amazon readers seem to object to any negative review yet differences make the world go round. Homogenized milk kills, for example (try feeding it to a calf for a month - it will die).
Shouldn't we all be looking at completely safe, proven, yet equally cheap products like organic silica? NOT the same as the dessicated silica granules that come in sachets to keep tablets and machinery dry but colloidal silica? What about indiumease, less cheap but equally essential for health? Or liquid ionic cesium?
P.S. Here's what a Dr Bill Deagle has to say:
MMS is a chlorine dioxide and it has been used for many years to kill pathogens. The problem is: any chlorinated molecule will attach to amide groups of amino acids so as well as an antipathogenic it also displaces iodine from the mitochondria so can cause problems with toxicity, so I wouldn't recommend MMS.
It will clear pathogens, just like antibiotics will. I think it's a very good antipathogenic but it has toxicity because it's going to release chlorine. Chlorine will attach to amide groups of amino acids and other molecules. It will form chloramines and therefore I believe it has toxicity. There is no need for that. The only safe halide is iodine in the body. Any other halide, which includes fluoride, bromide or chloride, or chlorine molecules, have toxicity.
BR: I had the pleasure of meeting personally with Jim Humble a few months ago, and he's the first to admit that he's not a microbiologist or a medical doctor. If one was pretty seriously sick, MMS might not be a bad option.
BD: Yes, it will save lives, although it is toxic. If you can only mix this together and that is the only thing you have, absolutely, use it. For example, I am shipping at my own expense to some of these other companies, to our missionaries overseas, case lots of nascent iodine. We're able to cure intracerebral malaria, parasites, worms; we kill everything. It sterilizes the water.
So I would say, yeah, if you have no choice, by all means use MMS, but if you do have a choice... because if you do it for any length of time, you're likely to accumulate biotoxins. You know, obviously if you have a choice between life and death use your MMS, but if you have alternatives, you would be best to get the Iodine first, and then the Super Silver [a NEW technically advanced form of colloidal silver].
My view: Shouldn't we all be looking at completely safe, proven, yet equally cheap products like Sovereign Silver which can even deal with the cyst form of Lyme Disease? Also, have a look at 2 excellent books by Sircus too: "Transdermal Magnesium" and "Sodium Bicarbonate" as well as "The Iodine Crisis" by Farrow.