Moderating Focus Groups Paperback – Jul 24 1997
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Richard Krueger, Ph.D., is a professor emeritus and senior fellow at the University of Minnesota. He spent 25 years with the University of Minnesota Extension Service serving as evaluation leader. Now he teaches qualitative research methods and program evaluation at the University of Minnesota. Although trained as a quantitative researcher, he was drawn to qualitative research. He has spent the last 30 years learning about, practicing, and teaching focus group interviewing.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Management & Leadership > Management
- Books > Business & Investing > Marketing & Sales > Marketing > Research
- Books > Education & Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Research
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Social Psychology & Interactions
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Research
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Sociology
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Management
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Marketing & Sales > Marketing > Research
- Books > Science & Math