Moleskine Classic Notebook, Pocket, Ruled, Black, Hard Cover (3.5 x 5.5) Diary – Jan 1 2008
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Moleskine is the legendary notebook used during the past two centuries by great artists and thinkers, including Vincent Van Gogh, Pablo Picasso, Ernest Hemingway and Bruce Chatwin. This trusty, pocket-sized travel companion held sketches, notes, stories a
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Donna, NS Canada
These little notebooks are the answer. Can't believe I didn't run into them sooner. They achieve excellence through elegance. Simple and well-made, they do their job without fuss. A few things I like about using mine:
- Ideal size. It fits in my pocket.
- Unobtrusive. Simple, ignorable black cover.
- Bookmark ribbon. Easy to use, easy to move out of the way. Hate it? Cut it off.
- Back cover pocket. Great for little things that fall out when tucked between pages. I've got a couple of family pictures, a few business cards, and a $20 bill.
- Pages. A good number of them made from quality paper. They are sturdy enough to hold on to the occasional paperclip to mark a reference page. (Keep some of them in the pocket, too.)
- Elastic band. It holds the book open to a particular page when needed, holds it closed when you are finished, and keeps your pen clipped on the front cover from sliding off to the side. Multiple functions from a simple piece of elastic. Elegant!
Yep, these little books are handy. Get one. Or better--get a case of them so you can support your habit if the company goes out of business.
A final note. Moleskine notebook apps have recently been released for the iPhone and iPad. The app design is not yet there, in my opinion. But I have high hopes for the future, though I will keep using the books, too. It seems a good idea to download them now while they are free. You will likely be "grandfathered in" to the improved commercial version when it appears.
Most recent customer reviews
Tiny notebook, guess I should have look closer at the size before I ordered.....this is an overprice address bookPublished 15 months ago by EvilEddie
I received not a pocket book but a extreme mini book. My fault, i should check the dimensions but if not satisfied, i have to pay 8$ to return. Read morePublished 22 months ago by Ricardo Gonzalez