Montreal Then and Now Hardcover – May 12 2006
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Alan Hustak (Montreal) is a well-known writer with the Montreal Gazette.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Although the writer is said to be living in Montréal since 1967, it looks like he had some difficulties meeting with the French culture. The author even tends to diminish the importance and the huge contribution of this culture in the city.
On another aspect, a few camera angles of the contemporary photos are sometime disappointing in relation to the original.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Photography & Video > Collections, Catalogues & Exhibitions
- Books > Arts & Photography > Photography & Video > Nature & Wildlife
- Books > Arts & Photography > Photography & Video > Travel > Canada
- Books > History > Americas > Canada > Province & Local
- Books > History > Canada > Province & Local
- Books > Travel > Canada
- Books > Travel > Reference & Tips > Pictorial