Moody Cow Meditates Hardcover – Sep 1 2009
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
"It's a great way to introduce children to the practice of meditation, while also helping them become aware of their feelings." (Tynette Deveaux, "Good Reads for Little Buddhas," Shambhala Sun)
"Salty, satisfying, and clever book." (Spirituality & Practice)
"An amazing, yet simplistically beautiful story that teaches children (and caregivers) how to meditate." (Circles of Light)
"This book is a true gem to those of us with children and that struggle with trying to teach them meditation." (Precious Metal)
About the Author
Kerry Lee MacLean is the author and illustrator of several award-winning and best-selling picture books, including Moody Cow Meditates and Peaceful Piggy Meditation. Her latest book is Moody Cow Learns Compassion, and her next will be an activity book for parents and children of all ages, The Family Meditation Workbook. Kerry has been leading family meditative arts workshops in North America, Australia and Europe for 15 years. She is the mother of five young adults who still employ meditation as an important tool in their busy lives.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Children's Books > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Family Life > Multigenerational
- Books > Children's Books > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Family Life > Values
- Books > Children's Books > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Friendship, Social Skills & School Life > Emotions & Feelings
- Books > Children's Books > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Friendship, Social Skills & School Life > Manners
- Books > Children's Books > Literature & Fiction > Religious Fiction